EWAW Executive Advisory Board
Board Member Criteria & Responsibilities
- Advisory board term is for 2 years; previous board experience a plus
- Willingness to support the cause both physically and financially
- Committed to help develop the project in their region/country.
Elite Board of Advisors
- Mr. Nipendra (Nip) P. Singh, Chairman & CEO, S&A Consulting Group LLP, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Mona Gupta, MD, Faculty Palliative & Geriatric Medicine, University Hospitals, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Rupesh Raina, MD, FAAP, FACP, FNF & FASN, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Geetu Pahlajani Raina, MD, Family Medicine, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Venera Foti Izant, CRPC, FPQP, Senior Investment Executive, Cetera Investors, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Ms. Elaine Connelly, RN, CECP, President, Wealth & Wellness Journey, Inc. Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Ms. Vasanthi Srinivasan, Owner/Dristibutor, SV International, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A.
Global Mentoring Matchmaking
Rita Singh is a prominent businesswoman who has been highly acclaimed in the Cleveland area for years. She is the first woman of Indian descent to be honored with Cleveland’s ATHENA Award, which recognizes the highest level of professional achievement, giving back to make a difference in her community, and opening leadership opportunities for others – especially women. Her mentoring efforts have inspired young women to establish and then pursue higher goals. Over time, her efforts to do this will be recognized as an outstanding example for leaving a new legacy. Elite Women Around The World® is just one example!
– Martha Mayhood Mertz, Founder, ATHENA International