EWAW Executive Advisory Board
Board Member Criteria & Responsibilities
- Advisory board term is for 2 years; previous board experience a plus
- Willingness to support the cause both physically and financially
- Committed to help develop the project in their region/country
Elite Board of Advisors
- Mr. Nipendra (Nip) P. Singh, Chairman & CEO, S&A Consulting Group LLP, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Mona Gupta, MD, Faculty Palliative & Geriatric Medicine, University Hospitals, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Rupesh Raina, MD, FAAP, FACP, FNF & FASN, Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Geetu Pahlajani Raina, MD, Family Medicine, MetroHealth Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Venera Izant, CRPC, RP, Senior Vice President, Financial Advisor, B Riley Wealth Management, Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Ms. Elaine Connelly, RN, CECP, President, Wealth & Wellness Journey, Inc. Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Ms. Vasanthi Srinivasan, Owner/Dristibutor, SV International, Cleveland, OH, U.S.A.